Thursday, April 24, 2014

Daily Dose of BS April 24 what apps do you use?

I have had my smarter than me phone for over a year now and was looking through it yesterday, I noticed that I have a lot of apps that I have no idea what they are. It got me thinking what are the apps that you cannot live without? I think that the only ones that I feel as though I am looking at all the time are facebook, texting, phone, and google. I also use my weather ap and a recording ap that I bought for my job. I also use an ap that sends me news feeds and map my walk. There is the calendar and don’t forget about the google chrome to phone app that allows me to send links right to my phone. I also use the browser on my phone. I just now realized that I use my phone a lot. The one thing I do not use my phone for is games. But we play lots of games in life, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment