Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Daily Dose of BS April 8 needles and pins

When I was a kid and on the way to the hardware store with my dad on a Saturday morning he would always play rock and roll. I think that is why I love rock to this day, a pleasant memory from when I was a kid hanging with my dad. I always remember the song Bad Bad LeRoy Brown, cause he was the baddest man in the whole damn town, the song told a story. He was badder than a junk yard dog, he was one bad dude. Another song that pops into my head is the one from the Searchers “Needles and Pins”, these days you don’t need to do much searching for either of those just look in the alleys in certain neighborhoods in La Crosse and you will find them. My kids were playing out at the basketball hoop and guess what they found. Yep a needle, be safe and talk to your kids about not touching the hypodermic needles or in fact any sharp thing they find in the alleys or streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment