Monday, April 28, 2014

Daily Dose of BS April 28 calls and trash

Unless you are my Mom or Dad or one of my kids please leave me your name when you call. I had a message left for me Sunday afternoon on my voice mail saying Bob you are a hard person to get ahold of, give me a call back later. I called and texted about 10 people and it was none of them. I was always taught when you call someone to leave your name and number, and I do even leave my name to people I call regularly. We got new garbage cans earlier this year, uniform cans for the entire city. On Saturday I was noticing my alley and how clean it looked with the new cans. Add the wind from yesterday’s storm to big garbage cans makes for a littered street. There were only about 5 cans in my alley that were still standing after those winds, and there were no less than 3 in the middle of the alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment