Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Reality Tv April 24


Reality tv.  Is it truly reality?  I have seen a few of the so called reality programs and there is no way that these people are really this way.  How can you be that hard partying or that you name it for that long?  I am guessing that many of these so called reality programs are stories that are pieced together from many, many days and multiple weeks’ worth of shooting.  Have you ever noticed that many of the characters wear the same clothing all the time?  This is so they can piece the different stories together.  I do get a kick out of the Duck Dynasty guys but there are definitely set up experiences.  I like to watch the Undercover Boss show, but come on why would someone do such stupid things first of all infront of a camera and secondly pour your heart out to someone you just met.  I don’t think these programs are reality tv but maybe scripted mayhem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment