Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Daily Dose of BS April 3 brush with greatness


The world is much smaller and keeps getting smaller by the day.  We are addicted to the shows TMZ, and want to know what this celebrity is up to or that celebrity.  We are world travelers and not afraid to invade someone’s personal space.  With that being said, have you ever met anyone famous, and if so who?  I was a guest of the Milwaukee Brewers back when Miller Park first opened up and was on a tour of the new stadium with my family when Sammy Sosa walked by us, and I turned to my kids and said there is Sammy Sosa, I got the look from the tour guide.  I have had the chance to meet many bands and politicians over the radio career but the one who stands out most was when I got to be on stage with the President of the United States, that was a surreal experience.  Bill Clinton had the crowed eating out of his hands.  My buddies son got married a few years ago and one of the family friends was another Billy, remember Billy Hayes, the guy the movie Midnight Express was based on?  Hearing his story from him was pretty cool.  Have you ever been around greatness?  

No comments:

Post a Comment