Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Daily Dose of BS April 30 streets


I think that La Crosse has the cleanest streets in the world, for a day or two.  We have street sweepers out cleaning our streets in fact they came through my neighborhood yesterday at the same time I had some people parked in front of my house.  So I should rephrase what I said, La Crosse has the cleanest streets in the world except in front of my house.  Funny this is exactly what happened last year also, the street sweeper made the trek through when there were people parked in front of my house too.  The rest of the street looks great, at my house not so great.  The funny thing is by the time I got home the entire street was clear of cars, but too late.  Have you had to make the drive up by the mall yesterday?  I went out there last night at about 5 I think cause I am a glutton for punishment.  Wow is it a mess.  If you can avoid the mall area by car for the next bit I would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment