Thursday, April 11, 2013

Daily Dose of BS April 11 Vegas

I know some of my faults I don’t think that anyone knows all of them.  I am going to be conquering some of them this weekend.  I am not good by myself, I thrive on people and like to be around people, that I know.  I will be taking a trip with a friend of mine this weekend to one of the cities that never sleeps.  I always assumed that were I was going was the city but a quick google search showed me that New York is the first preferred.  I am going to Vegas with a buddy that is meeting up with his siblings for get together.  The weird part for me is that another couple of people were going to go and they ended up not being able to go, so I will be exploring the city mostly by myself.  Any tips on doing Las Vegas?  Another thing I am going to have a hard time with is the “What Happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” mantra, cause I like to talk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment