Monday, April 22, 2013

Daily Dose of BS April 22 mp3's and movies

A few things on my mind today, yesterday while working on cleaning the garage for my oldest sons graduation party I did something that I have never done before I got rid of lots of cassettes. Music has always been the soundtrack of our lives the trigger that brings memories flooding in, and since I got rid of all my old cassettes, all those memories that can never be played again. Kids now a days have no idea about b sides or stretched tapes or the 4th song on the album or cassette. I am guessing lots of great music never gets listened to with all music as mp3's. Last night I brought my kids to see the movie 42 what a great movie, it is hard to believe that such a short time ago that blacks were treated so poorly. I hope and pray that someday we can ALL get along and all have equal rights, I look at the gay marriage issue and hope that this too will be something that our kids look at in the future and think what took so long for this to be solved. And finally when is this rainy cool weather going to go away, having snow yesterday and puddles today made for wet feet and I really dislike wet feet.
Daily Dose of BS weekdays on 1490 and Magic 105

No comments:

Post a Comment