Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Daily Dose of BS April 17 Heroes


They do walk among us, the unsung heroes who in the face of danger run towards the issue rather than away.  We saw this in full force on Monday as the cowards who caused the bombing at the Boston Marathon, the 3 deaths, the dozens of injured, the millions of Americans who are now questioning their own safety.  Think about how lucky we are to be among the everyday heroes who looked past the danger and saw people in need and took action.  I am not sure how I would react in such a situation, I would like to think that I would be a helper but I hope and pray that we never have to find out.  For those of you heroes both professional and situational, that are out there, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment