Friday, April 19, 2013

Daily Dose of BS April 19 Cameras


I was not a big fan of the cameras going in downtown, I understand why they were going to go in and didn’t have a problem with them, but I wasn’t a fan.  I am now a fan.  I think I am a big fan of the cameras going in downtown now, and mostly because of what has unfolded this week with the bombings in Boston.  You look at how quickly these two men were identified and how swiftly the authorities are taking care of this problem.  I am not a fan of big brother but if you think about all of the things that we do, there is a thread of pretty much everything that we are doing every day from getting gas at your friendly neighborhood gas station to a gallon of milk at the grocery store there are records of us at each place, there are also hidden cameras and surveillance cameras all over the place.  I guess it is good that we live in Wisconsin so we can always walk around and say cheese.  

No comments:

Post a Comment