Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Daily Dose of BS May 30 Rosanne

Did ABC do the right thing by canceling Rosanne’s TV immediately after her tweet, or should they have waited until after the backlash and then fired her?  I feel as though there is a double standard when it comes to network TV and what you can and can’t say, what you can or can’t do, what you can or can’t show.  I also think that people post way too many slams against people on their social media and use it also for airing dirty laundry.  I really try not to air dirty laundry on mine, I also try to not bully people on my social media accounts.  Hell, even on my radio show which is personality and guest driven and not a news-based show, I try to portray people in a good and fair light.  Did Rosanne deserve to be fired, yes if the networks are going to hold all-stars to the same standards, no if they are buckling to a certain demographic and firing her because she is pro-Trump.   

No comments:

Post a Comment