Monday, May 14, 2018

Daily Dose of BS May 14 you can buy anything

You can pretty much order anything on the internet, in fact a grandmother was "very shocked" to find a horse in her backyard after her 13-year-old granddaughter ordered it from the internet.  Even though this happened in England, there are still things that I am shocked that you can find on the internet.  What are some of the weirdest things that you have heard people buying on the internet?  I did a quick search of weird things you can buy online and came up with a bunch that I had no idea you could buy from a potato as a card, to a box of poo, to someone to stand in line for you.  I guess that if you have a weird enough idea and willing to post it, there may be a market for it.  If you know anyone who would like to purchase my latest mouth x-rays please let me know I heard that there are people who buy weird things online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment