Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Daily Dose of BS May 29 weird stuff we eat

I just read a story about how cockroach milk is the next superfood.  Who in the hell is the first person to try that and say this is not bad?  Then study it and then make it available for others to drink.  I am still grossed out by some foods that are actually parts of the stuff we eat now, like the organs, and the feet.  It took me a long time to eat farm fresh eggs just because they looked different from the ones I was used to.  When the tv show Fear Factor was on and they had to digest some odd things, I totally felt the gag reflex start low.  But I guess someone has to be the first to try different things, for example, all of the foods that we eat.  I couldn’t imagine how the first taster of milk got others to try it, of the person who first tried an egg or how about the first burger.  I am guessing that having cockroach milk wouldn’t be the worst thing, probably knowing what we really do eat would probably surprise us the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment