Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Daily Dose of BS May 22 100 per child

I am certainly not going to get rich with the $100 per child tax credit that the state of Wisconsin is offering.  Governor Scott Walker is sending the supposed surplus back to the taxpayers of Wisconsin.  I wonder if it could be better used to perhaps fix the potholes in the state, maybe work on safety in the schools, how about a couple of free days in the state parks or Mississippi River clean-up.  There are a lot of great things that the state could improve upon with a pile of cash.  While I am not opposed to collecting $100 per child under 18, A hundred bucks isn’t going to make or break anyone.  A hundred bucks will pay for a family to go out for dinner at a nice with maybe a movie rental afterward, a couple pairs of shoes for your child, maybe a couple of new outfits for school, or a cheap bike.  Don’t get me wrong I already filled out my paperwork for ours, and I encourage you to do the same, but do you really think that $100 will make or break a family? 

No comments:

Post a Comment