Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Daily Dose of BS May 8 calls

I know I have talked about telemarketing calls in the past but I am getting them in droves now.  Every day my phone rings and every day it is another telemarketer with a bad accent or a robocall or either Janet or Rachel from card services.  The telemarketers are getting smarter and even leaving messages now to give the sales pitch.  I have done my part of getting rid of said calls but that doesn’t mean that the telemarketers are doing what they are supposed to do.  One of the biggest time wasters out there as far as I am concerned is stopping what you are doing grabbing your phone and having it be one of those annoying telemarketers.  What have you done to stop the madness?  I have started blocking certain numbers when I get a call and I have even gone so much as to not answer my phone anymore when I am doing something, I hope that I haven’t lost any business doing so but I hate the annoying sales or not for me calls on my personal cell and my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment