Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Daily Dose of BS May 9 garage sales

Weekends are famous in the Midwest for garage sales, I used to be a big rummage saler, I used to like to pick through someone’s sale tables and try to find the best deal possible, the once in a lifetime find. Those were the days, you used to be able to go to a rummage sale and find some really good deals, now I don’t think as much. Some people who have these sales get an unrealistic value that they place on things based on what I don’t know, but how often have you been to a sale and one of these four things were there, prices so high that you could buy new for cheaper, that the stuff was dirty, or junky or they were selling things like old cool whip and margarine tub and you wondered why they even bothered with the sale. Every once in a while you come across the holy grail of a sale but for the most part at least the ones I have seen lately have been stuff that I would probably just throw away.

No comments:

Post a Comment