Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Daily Dose of BS May 16 royal wedding

It’s a wedding the marriage of two people who you don’t know, nor will you ever know, or will you be invited to the wedding, dinner or the dance.  Why do you care?  By the next time I work, there will have been a big royal who cares.  I really don’t get the hoopla over the royal wedding.  I am hard pressed to find a reason to go to weddings of those I know, let alone care about the marriage of two people that live far away and have no meaning what’s-so-ever to me or my life.  And what would you get a future king?  A blender, some cash, some china?  I don’t get it nor will I pretend to care.  I do feel bad for the other people who are getting married on the same day because I am guessing that some are going to miss their friend’s wedding to watch the royal wedding.   

No comments:

Post a Comment