Thursday, November 30, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Nov 30 business

I have a few friends who are very successful in what they do, and they are very giving of their time, and money to help out others and the community.  It made me think, what makes you successful?  Or do you even consider yourself a success?  I consider any day that I am up and out of bed a success.  Lately I have been reading business books, and a few of the common threads in the books have been sharing, thinking outside the box, work on figuring out new ways to do things, don’t expect perfection because you are not going to get it, that ideas will hit you at the weirdest times (I have found this one to be true) and often times the problem isn’t what you think it is.  What are some of the things that you have learned in business?   

No comments:

Post a Comment