Thursday, November 2, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Nov 2 truck

Yesterday I saw something that nearly drove me off the road, I was driving by a dealership and I saw a window sticker on a new pickup truck in excess of 75,000 dollars.  75 thousand dollars for a pickup?  I am guessing that this is a truck that isn’t for the farmer or the person that needs a truck for work, this is a fashion statement of a truck.  A truck for someone who needs people to see them in a pickup but wants to be surrounded by luxury.  This truck costs more than I paid for my house and almost as much as my house and cabin combined.  I wonder what kind of gas mileage that this truck gets, you know that gas prices just jumped to 2.59 in La Crosse, but I guess if you are driving a 75-thousand-dollar truck that a measly 2.59 a gallon is nothing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment