Thursday, November 9, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Nov 9 pot holes


Had a caller yesterday mention how horrible the conditions of the roads in La Crosse are, I will have to agree that some are bad, but not all, in fact not a lot.  According to a few national reports out there the city isn’t alone, the state of Wisconsin has 238,240 miles of road, the 13th most btw, with the 4th highest public roads in poor condition.  Not sure where they are driving.  On my daily commute from south side La Crosse to Onalaska I have great roads all the way here, when going to the mall from my house, same deal, heading downtown, there are a few pockets of crappy roads, but for the most part they are better than the roads in Minnesota where I grew up.  I recall a pothole that about swallowed my car when I was younger.  I think we have work to do to make all the roads smooth as glass but for the many miles of roads that are paved around here, they do a pretty damn good job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment