Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Nov 1 terrorism

It seems like more and more news is being broke on social media.  I was on Facebook yesterday afternoon and I saw someone post that there is more terrorism on American soil.  I quickly turned on the television not knowing what I was expecting to see.  When I popped it on was shocked to see a mangled-up pickup and many bikes littered on a pathway.  At first it didn’t register as terrorism to me, it looked like someone took a wrong turn down a bike path and panicked.  If the terrorists want us to be confused, then what they are doing is working, I wouldn’t have thought that driving a vehicle down a crowded street is terrorism but if you think about it, it is.  I don’t think I am a fan of every time that there is an event with causalities that the media is quick to call it terrorism, to me that shouldn’t be handed out as freely because I feel the more that the word is tossed out there the more that the people who are perpetrating it win, because it brings fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment