Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Nov 14 Parking

I hope you enjoyed where you parked last night. It was the last night of parking without alternate side parking until March 15th you have 120 days to try to get it right. I like to look at it like a game you can’t win.  And this year since we have less days the city of La Crosse will not be putting warnings on cars.  The annual free for all money grab starts at 1 tonight as the yearly alternate side parking debacle begins.  I am lucky enough to have off street parking but my son isn’t as lucky. Sometimes he can park behind the house but for the most part it is street parking for him.  From today until March 15th we will have to follow the even, odd parking rules, this is even if we don’t have any snow or even any snow in the forecast.  I wonder where the parking money even goes?  

No comments:

Post a Comment