Friday, November 10, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Nov 10 sexual assault

I get that we are sexual beings.  I really do.  However, I don’t get all these men forcing themselves on others.  It had been going on since the beginning of time and there have been Presidents that were implied did wrong, there was the Bill Cosby stuff, then came Harvey Weinstein, and Kevin Spacey now there are allegations against a few politicians and the comedian Louis C K.  Plus the everyday sexual assault that goes on, each and every day, from schoolyards, to boardrooms, to bedrooms.  I don’t know about you but my parents taught me that no means no, not maybe or yes.  It angers me that these men think that their power gives them the right to be an a-hole.  The thing is that they ruin it for every nice guy out there, every guy that is respectful and loving gets the once over and assumed that he too is a sexual deviant.  Drinking or drugs shouldn’t be used as an excuse either.  We need to respect each other and respect ourselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment