Monday, November 13, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Nov 13 Facebook

There are over a billion people on Facebook.   About 58% of Americans are on the social media platform, not bad for a company that didn’t even exist 14 years ago.  With the average American spending almost 40 minutes a day on Facebook, about double of the world wide average,  that is a lot of screen time for those little ads to make their way into your brain.  The voyeur in me keeps me looking and the thoughts that plague my mind give me endless topics to post on here on Facebook.  Are we better off now knowing that John had a burger for lunch with his bff?  Does it matter that Sally sold seashells by the seashore, you bet it does, the average person has 338 friends up from a few years ago in 2013 it was 130 friends.  I at one time actually knew all my Facebook friends, and many of my radio friends have two accounts the work one and the real one, I guess I wasn’t smart enough to do that when I started with Facebook, I just started a radio one.   And am slowly getting up to my 338 friends. 

484-535-4601

No comments:

Post a Comment