Monday, November 27, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Nov 27 cyber monday

Black Friday has come and gone, I have been hearing over the weekend that this is not necessary the best time to buy, in fact one of the worst?  If you are looking for a specific item and it is on sale and the only extra cost to you is your time, isn’t it worth it?  Last week I was off work and enjoyed sleeping in, in fact slept till at least 630 most days and as late as 8 on a couple, that includes Black Friday.  I saw a few things that I wanted at Menards, that was it, so when I finally did get out of bed and headed to the store I wasn’t expecting to get the few things I wanted, guess what I did, and I was out of the store and home within 30 minutes.  I missed the scurrying rats with maps to their predetermined destinations.  When I made my trip, I leisurely walked to what I had on my list and bought nothing else.  Today more buying with cyber Monday, 3.45 billion expected to be spent today, up about triple in the past 7 years, is it all for Christmas gifts you think or is it for personal use?  I bet most is for personal use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment