Monday, May 9, 2016

Daily Dose of BS May 9 life is short

While off work for the past week I was reminded again of how precious and short that life is.  One of my son’s coworkers was involved in a fatal car accident.  This accident opened the eyes of my son and his siblings that life is short and when it is your time to go, it is your time to go.  I was reminded that when something like this happens it is not only a sad time full of questions from the family who lost a family member but also a time of reflection from those who knew the person who passed.  I also used this tragedy as a teaching experience for my children as we were reminded that seat belts, texting, drinking, and speed are among the things that can and will kill, while driving.  Remember that life is precious and all too quick.  Take the time to stop and smell the roses, because you just never know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment