Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Daily Dose of BS May 10 dirty jobs

We have seen the show Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, well how would you like to have one of those jobs? My job is pretty much grab a glass of ice water, head into my studio, turn on my computer do a little reading, write a few things, then talk on the air. I don’t get dirty too often. There were guys working on moving our electrical this morning when I came into work and they were doing it while it was pouring. Not a job I would want, the reason they are moving the power is because of the construction that is going on, on highway 35, also a job that I wouldn’t want. How many times have you driven thru a construction zone and had the person there holding the slow and stop sign? Not the job that I would want, how about the garbage collector or sewer worker, all jobs that I wouldn’t want but all necessary. I think that there are all kinds of jobs out there that I wouldn’t want but I bet that every one of us have a job that someone who has the job that we wouldn’t want that they wouldn’t want. I guess what I am trying to say is that all jobs matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment