Monday, May 16, 2016

Daily Dose of BS May 16 big brother

I hate to tell you this but your smart phone is tracking your every move.  I have always wondered if my moves were being tracked by my phone but pushed out the thought of it ever being real by thinking that big brother doesn’t care about Bob Schmidt, why would he?  Turns out I was both right and wrong.  Right about the fact that big brother is watching us, using our phones and our Google accounts to do so and wrong about the fact the he wants to know where I am.  If you follow this link https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0 I think that you will be surprised.  I found out my top 5 places I visit are home, work, Menards, WTC and Festival foods.  I even had my location on my phone turned off.  I have nothing to hide, but it bugs me that my movements are being monitored.  I wonder if it could pinpoint my exact location at my home if it would have a picture of my chair? 

No comments:

Post a Comment