Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Daily Dose of BS May 18 breakfast

I have always heard the best meal of the day is breakfast, yet many of us skip it.  I used to never eat breakfast, but now it is one of my 3 favorite meals of the day.  I don’t have time for a bowl of cereal in the morning on my way into work, since I have the morning commute down to a science, I do however grab a banana or a granola bar as I head out the door.  Breakfast for me usually consists of yogurt and granola or oatmeal.  Every once in a while I will go grab a bite to eat with someone, but for the most part, my morning is filled with culture, yogurt culture that is.  One of my children is the breakfast king, Robert loves his breakfast and has gotten to be quite the breakfast chef, he can mix about anything with eggs and make a tasty breakfast.  Are you a daily breakfast eater or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment