Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Daily Dose of BS May 25 sticks and stones

The bible says do to others as you would have done to you.  I guess there are a lot of people out there that would prefer violence against them.  I often wonder when I hear the news of protesters doing their thing, often times what we hear people protesting is politics and often those protests turn ugly.  Look at last night’s political protest against Donald Trump, the protesters broke through a door and smashed through barriers.  If you are trying to bring your word of peace, this isn’t the way to do it.  I think that we have become a crazy political not only country but a crazy political world.  My biggest wonder is do you think that we will ever have a world filled with peace and people using just words to fight rather than sticks and stones?

No comments:

Post a Comment