Thursday, May 26, 2016

Daily Dose of BS May 26 emails

I don’t know about you but there are a lot of emails that I have deleted in my many years of using emails, emails that I have accidently deleted to emails that I deleted than immediately wanted to know why I hit delete.  As a matter of fact, I accidently deleted some emails I meant to keep the other day.  So when Hillary Clinton says that she didn’t delete anything that she shouldn’t have I don’t believe her, add to that this that she is a politician and I really don’t believe her.  Should she get a bye on the email issue I don’t think so.  But I do believe that this should be an eye opener and should bring on new rules for people who work for the government, if you have a government job and you are required to have email, all your work email should go through a server that has been set up for your official government correspondence.  Also if they really wanted to know what those emails said, I am guessing that there is a trail somewhere, like in the NSA’s servers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment