Friday, April 29, 2016

Daily Dose of BS April 29 put down the glass

Remember to put the glass down.  As we head into a weekend and a new month, reflect on the things around you but also remember to let your big worries go.  Life is short and we don’t know when it will take an unexpected twist or turn, and honestly every time that I have worried about something, every single time I wasted time and energy on negative feelings, what I worried about didn’t happen or if it did it wasn’t as bad as I made it out to be.  Next week I am taking the week off from work to get a few projects done around the house, but if I don’t get them done, or they don’t go the way that I had planned I am going to try to remember that it is ok.  It is ok to not carry the weight of even the smallest of worries, I am going to try to remember to put the glass down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment