Thursday, April 28, 2016

Daily Dose of BS April 28 tv

I guess we will have a few months to catch up on our favorites as the end of the season for tv is here.  I always hate when this time of the year comes around and the shows that I enjoy watching disappear into thin air, never getting wrapped up only airing the last show leaving you hanging there waiting for what is going to happen next.  There was a show that was on a few years ago that dealt with 6 degrees of separation and I started watching it on week one, by week 3 I was hooked, the show was cancelled in week four never to be seen again.  This kind of tv programing bugs me since it usually takes a few weeks for a new show to hit.  I see this year in and year out as the network programmers look to fill space.  I have an idea, if you cancel a show in midseason, sell it to Netflix or Hulu, so that way we can at least finish the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment