Monday, April 18, 2016

Daily Dose of BS April 18 vandals

At 10th and State Street there is a fenced in piece of property that has been kicked in and beaten down for many years.  You drive by once and it is in great shape like every fence should be then you go by a week or two later, usually after a weekend and there are fence boards missing off the fence.  I have seen this going on and off for the past handful of years, and honestly the more I see it get wrecked the more I get mad about the situation.  I really don’t understand why people have to wreck other people’s property?  It isn’t theirs, it doesn’t belong to them, they don’t maintain it, it has no sentimental value to them, yet people think it is ok to wreck other people’s property.  I just don’t get it.  If you’re a vandal, shame on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment