Friday, April 1, 2016

Daily Dose of BS April1 april fools day

Today is don’t trust your family and co-worker day, April fool’s Day.  I have had the typical goofy pranks pulled on me like you dropped your pocket or an extra hole poked in a pop can so it dribbles on me.  I think that having a day that we celebrate foolery and silliness is good, it helps our kids to understand that life doesn’t always need to be serious, it also teaches planning and execution.  To have a super April fool’s Day prank really work you need to have a plan and find a way to execute.  Funny about this day the trust factor isn’t really there is it?  But I am always happy when April 1st comes around as it is the end of the joke perpetuated on the tax payers of the city of La Crosse, April 1st means no more alternate side parking, well at least until November 1st.  Enjoy your next 7 months of parking on either side of the street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment