Thursday, April 7, 2016

Daily Dose of BS April 7 complaint log

I have a school project of writing down things that I complain about or make me mad for the day.  I have started a list a few times but let it go after I had about a page and it was only noon.  Well I let it slide and it is due today.  So yesterday I was thinking that it is due I am just going to have happy thoughts and not let anything bug me for the day so I can legitimately say that nothing bugged me.  Bahaha, I had complaining thoughts in the shower as my razor wouldn’t clean quickly, my internet wasn’t fast enough, I had to put on my stupid hearing aids, my glasses needed washing, my socks were tight, there was nothing quick to grab for breakfast, my radio was too loud when I got in the car, the road was bumpy, an idiot pulled out in front of me on a green light sped up then slammed on his breaks – that one got me mad, then he pulled off and sped away.  I got to work and my studio was warm, I am sure I have forgotten a few and I have only been up for a couple of hours.  If this stuff is the worst of the day, then it is going to be a terrific day, I am going to try to find the good in today and not sweat the small stuff and I suggest that you do the same, it isn’t like my stuff is life and death, heck it is just first world problems.  Have a terrific day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment