Thursday, April 21, 2016

Daily Dose of BS April 21 money

Are we ready for new money?  For the first time in about a century there will be a big change in money with the proposed replacement of Andrew Jackson on the $20 dollar bill with Harriet Tubman, and also to add women and civil rights leaders to the $5 and $10 dollar bill.  I wrote about the need to keep pennies many years ago, I think I am going to rethink that one, either round it up or round it down to the nearest nickel.  Also since I am talking about money I think we need larger than the one hundred dollar bill, cause when you make a bigger purchase and it is a cash purchase, you got a pretty big wad of cash, and also with the way inflation is, to buy your weekly groceries you need at least a hundred bucks and with an election coming up and the uncertainty of all that, we will need bigger than a c-note.  

No comments:

Post a Comment