Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Daily Dose of BS April 19 police work

Good old police work and a gps chip helped the UWL police department to bust a couple of bike thieves.  Just about 30 bikes were found after a bait bike was placed in with others and was taken by the thieves, I don’t know about you but I am all for using technology and surveillance for stopping thieves from taking what isn’t theirs.  I know that the city of La Crosse has new cameras up down town and that people were complaining about them when they were going through the fund raising process, I guess the way I look at it is if you aren’t doing anything wrong then what do you have to worry about?  You know with more and more people posting things for sale on craigslist and on facebook, we have to be more diligent on making sure that what we buy from a private seller is bought and paid for by them not by someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment