Friday, April 15, 2016

Daily Dose of BS April 15 buy American

You hear the chat of buy American, pride for America, but do show that pride with your dollars?  Are you going out of your way to make sure that the products you buy are built in the good old USA?  I am not sure that I have ever looked to see if something that I was buying is made here or globally.  I take that back I will look where my canned mushrooms come from, and I don’t even know why I do but once I saw the can I was buying say that they came from China and that kind of seemed weird to me, and I don’t even know why it was, maybe I was thinking how did they get here, and why are they from China, do they really grow mushrooms that are that much better than the ones grown here, where are they really growing?  Anyway back to the topic at hand, do you search to see where your products are made, and do you buy based on that?  

No comments:

Post a Comment