Friday, April 22, 2016

BS With Bob April 22 Earth Day

Today is earth day and a day to celebrate Mother Earth, what are you going to be doing to save her for the future generations?  I have been recycling, and I am shocked about how painless it is.  Our world is much like our bodies if we abuse it, it won’t be around forever.  I know we do many things to the earth that we shouldn’t but I want to just focus on one thing, one little piece, the cigarette butt.   I hate when someone who smokes tosses out the cigarette butt out the window of a car.  While I am on it I really dislike any litter, it annoys me to no end.  When you have garbage find a receptacle do not just toss on the ground, you are making needless work for someone else and you are polluting our world.  Also remember to pitch your gum where someone isn’t going to be stepping on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment