Monday, April 4, 2016

Daily Dose of BS April 4 phone

Here is the setup, last week there was a home invasion on the North Side of La Crosse, and within the past few weeks someone has broken into my neighbor’s house and taken her purse, as far as I know the police are still looking into both of these cases.  I bring this up because last week someone knocked on my door at 8:45pm stumping for one of the presidential candidates, when is too late to knock on someone’s door when they are not expecting you?  Back in the olden days as my kids would call my childhood we had unwritten rules like no phone calls between the hours of 9pm and 9am, that you shouldn’t go to someone’s house before 9am and that you should not knock on doors after the sun goes down.  What are your thoughts on phone calls and doorbells?  I think I still agree with the doorbell rule but with phones, who hasn’t made a phone call after 9pm?    

No comments:

Post a Comment