Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Mar 2 hunger

It really doesn’t matter where here is, unfortunately there are hungry people here.  This past Sunday the LaCrosse Radio Group had a food gathering event for the Hunger Task Force, as part of Family Fest.  This Saturday will be another fund raiser for the Hunger Task Force, with Rockin out Hunger.  They are the food pantries food pantry, supplying over 60 different pantries and meal sites.  Whenever there is a Hunger Task Force event I encourage you to help as you can.  I have been lucky I have never been hungry nor do I ever want to be.  I try to think of these food gathering events as what would l want to eat rather than what can I clean out of the cupboard.  Please try to remember that if you don’t want to eat it or wouldn’t eat it why would someone else? 

No comments:

Post a Comment