Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Mar 8 erin andrews

When you are in your hotel room you have a certain assumption of privacy, right?  I think that you do, however I don’t feel like the hotel should be held responsible for Erin Andrews’ payment of 55 million dollars.  Hear me out, most of us have had something happen to us because of a product that we have used, right.  I lost my fingertip because of a dog leash, people get cancer from smoking, there are car accidents each and every day.  There are people who have taken pictures of people picking their nose and posting that picture online, there are pictures of people doing all kinds of weird and inappropriate things on the internet, either by choice or because someone took a video of them without their knowledge, do you think that the goofy pictures of the website the people of Walmart wanted to have their pictures taken and shared?  It is a fact of life.  Back to Erin Andrews, I think the stalker should go to jail for a long time, what he did was wrong, but I don’t think that the hotel should have a fine for someone altering a peep hole in a door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment