Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Daily Dose of BS March 23 sidwalks

In our couple of weeks of reprieve between snowfalls, lots of people have literary taken to the streets in all forms.  I have seen more people out and about walking, running, skating and biking in the past couple weeks than I ever recall.  I am glad to see people out moving, which brings me to my concern.  We were out walking yesterday enjoying the afternoon before the expected snowfall later today and a woman came running up behind us, then passed us on the grass but at the same time as she passed she shot my wife and I a dirty look, my wife apologized and that apology changed our conversation, we then started talking about the rights of the sidewalk, and the passing of people.  The woman jogging didn’t say to your right or left, she just assumed we had eyes in the back of our heads and were to be on the lookout for her, so we could move and give her the right of way, um sorry - not.  I guess what I am trying to say today it to look out for everyone one the road even the ones not looking out for themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment