Monday, March 21, 2016

Daily Dose of BS March 21 voting

The smart phone companies announce in plenty of time that they are going to be releasing a new phone, the tease the new features, they bring out the pomp and circumstance and many are fighting to be first in line to be the first consumers to have the new widget.  I wish that people were as pumped up about voting.  It is funny that even though there are a million people posting each and every day that this candidate and that candidate are the best, they bad mouth these people and talk up these, there are still going to be people who even though they are waving the flag loudly for a particular candidate I will bet that they don’t get to the polling place to vote.  I used to know a person like that, she would wave the flag and then not vote.  I don’t get it.  Back to the phone thing I guess that Apple is introducing something today, I can hardly wait – just kidding I really I don’t care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment