Friday, March 25, 2016

Daily Dose of BS March 25 Love

I ran across an article yesterday that had a list of things you should do for your kids every day.  Pretty far down on the list was the say I love you.  To me that was shocking.  I would have thought that you would say I love you regardless to your children.  I have been a dad for coming up on 21 years and a son for 47 years and I have said to my children every day that I love them, and every time that my folks and I end a conversation we pass on our feelings of love.  It was funny even when I was a kid and things didn’t go my way and I would have a fit yelling at my Mom and Dad that I don’t love them, I can still hear them saying back I don’t love the way you are acting but love you.  With Easter coming up on Sunday and families getting together, if you didn’t have the chance to say it in the past, there is no time like the present to say or show I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment