Monday, March 14, 2016

Daily Dose of BS march 14 time change

If you missed it you’re early, Saturday was one of my two least favorite days of the year.  This past Saturday at 2am we were supposed to change our clocks to 3am a little trick that helps it to be light later.  Obviously whom ever thought of this magical trick didn’t have kids.  I always loved it when it got dark earlier so I could put the kids to bed earlier, nowadays it doesn’t work that way as my kids stay up later than I.  I have been bitching about the changing of time since anyone would listen, guess what people hear it but no one is doing anything about it.  In the year 2016 there is really no need to move the clock.  They originally did it because of kids going to school and work in the fields, back before there were such good quality lighting, heck they even work on highways in the middle of the night as the lighting sources have gotten so good.  Let’s be like Ron Popeil and stop the madness we should just set it and forget it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment