Friday, March 4, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Mar 4 music

Even though I work in talk radio, I love live music, live loud music, live loud 80’s music.  Yesterday I bought tickets to Def Leppard with REO Speedwagon and Tesla.  The show is October 7th at the La Crosse center, and the tickets are the highest price I have ever paid for a music ticket $82.50 for the show.  Which is ok since it breaks down to just $27.50 per band and as I said I love live, loud, 80’s music.  Here is the kicker, I used Ticketmaster to buy my ticket.  There was $10.35 fee for each ticket bringing the cost per ticket to $92.85 and then on top of that there is an additional fee of $4.15 for the order for processing fee.  Wait a minute, am I the only one who finds fault with this?  Isn’t there a truth in pricing law out there?  I am all for live music, and for people to make money but aren’t these fees a bit much?  

No comments:

Post a Comment