Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Daily Dose of BS August 13 stuff

They say 15 percent showed up yesterday to vote, I bet it was less than that.  I went at 6 last night and was voter 54.  At 6 pm I was voter number 54 that is ridicules.  I don’t get it.  I see on that after the latest open meeting to talk about the library that they are now talking about keeping full hours at the library, for the next year because of carryover funds and no health care cost hike.  Ok it is good for this year; let’s come up with a long term plan so we are not talking closing the library every year.  I got some exercise equipment for my radio studio, I got a stability ball, a 70 pound stretch band and have some dumbbells that I have been using for the past few months.  Does anyone have any small area exercises that they could share?

No comments:

Post a Comment