Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Aug 26 Burger King

Does having Burger King talking about moving to Canada make you not want to shop there?  I was thinking about this over the past 24 hours, as a not so often burger fast food eater I came to the conclusion that if Burger King moves its headquarters and in return their corporate tax base to Canada I will no longer shop there.  Not that my few bucks a year will make a difference but every dollar counts, right?  I heard of some other companies are doing this as well like a drug company from the twin cities that was looking to do the same thing.  We as a country are working to heal and to see businesses want to pull out and move to another country is counterproductive.  If they are still working on keeping their brand strong in America I think that they should re-think this decision.   I am betting I am not the only red blooded American to think this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment